04 April 2007

The Motorcycle Diaries: Postscript

View all photos from the second part of the Motorcycle Diaries (Ushuaia back to Buenos Aires, Argentina): http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AcNmzVq5YsWLFaA

Here is the link again to the photos from the first part of the Motorcycle Diaries (Buenos Aires to Ushuaia, Argentina): http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AcNmzVq5YsWLFLA


I am back in Buenos Aires, safe and sound after a spectacular 10000 kilometer and 50 day adventure through the south and center of Argentina. While the past days have been quite and restful the scenes of the trip keep passing through my mind like a movie featuring its highlights: the never ending vastness of the pampa, the desolate scenery of Argentina’s south where barely a bush grows, huge blocks of ice crashing 50m deep into the water as the Glacier Moreno pushes forward with all its might, the snow caped mountains of the Andes, crystal clear mountain lakes, untouched forests and serene hikes, all together some of the most beautiful nature I have seen. Although driving through them is somewhat stressful, Argentina is home to amazing cities (Mendoza, Cordoba, Rosario and of course Buenos Aires) filled with culture, life, pleasant atmosphere, great food and wine and a fun night life. Hopefully these images will continue to fill my dreams and stories for many years to come because this motorcycle journey has not only been a highlight of this trip through Latin America if not one of the most exciting adventures of my life.

Being back in Buenos Aires, I am feeling incredible gratitude for this beautiful trip: for all my experiences, encounters and the unbelievable luck I was blessed with so many times. Let me say thank you to everybody that has helped me make this trip a reality and all the wonderful people I met along the way and supported me: Thank you!








Contact me: 2franks.world@yahoo.com


Frank's World Traffic Counter