25 January 2006

Feelings:

The last few days have been unique for me in the sense that I am experiencing a feeling which I do not recall having felt before (at least not in a very long time): Very gradually, little by little, the feeling of being rushed, of always having something to do, somewhere to be, the feeling of wanting to be “productive” is fading away. I am not sure if these feelings are the symptoms of a good vacation starting to show its effects, me starting to relax or the notion of “scarcity of time” being re-defined. By no means I am bored or am running out of things to do, but the feeling of being rushed is going away. In other words it is not so much my actions that are changing but my state of mind. Smiling I continue on with my day.

Contact me: 2franks.world@yahoo.com


Frank's World Traffic Counter