24 December 2006

One Year down the Road or Thanks to Life

It is hard to believe that it has been one year but it was on the 22nd of December 2005 that I left the American Century building behind in Kansas City, USA as an employee and headed straight to the airport to spend Christmas with my family in Germany (as a free man). Since then I have done and seen so many things that it would be impossible for me to summarize even the highlights (but you are welcome to re-read some of the past entries on this website or perhaps send me an email telling me which posting was your favorite).

Life continues to surprise me every day with new magical experiences, sometime so special that they are hard to comprehend. I feel extremely fortunate and thankful for every single one of these experiences which have made this a truly outstanding and unforgettable experience.

Paulo Coelho once wrote that “the universe always conspires in favor of the person following their dreams.” This past year has been amazingly beautiful, educational, emotional, thought provoking, spiritual, fun filled and most of all happy that I could not have asked the universe for a better experience. As the New Year breaks and I embark on new journeys I like to recall another frequently quoted saying: “The best is yet to come.”

Contact me: 2franks.world@yahoo.com


Frank's World Traffic Counter